Unknown Creature. Please help ID

D9ohsoar

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2021
Messages
29
Reaction score
60
Location
New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure how to best describe it, so I uploaded some pictures. Had the mushrooms for a while now and just noticed this thing growing next to it. Tenticles and it glows in the light. No idea what it is or if it should be removed? Appreciate the advice in advance. Happy to take move pictures if needed.

9AC85A69-95FB-4684-88B4-6E7790E3FCCD.jpeg 0C3C5B1B-C9FC-435E-8996-26A270914EF7.jpeg 8004746C-327F-48CA-8D8F-C939DB489A76.jpeg 711B034C-8725-4A36-A281-5012A8DC8A68.jpeg 8ED88100-701A-482A-82A1-5E9CD85C7F37.jpeg
 
Hope this picture gives a better look.
 

Attachments

  • A4213F1C-1EC0-4D1D-869A-C5114FD77503.jpeg
    A4213F1C-1EC0-4D1D-869A-C5114FD77503.jpeg
    137 KB · Views: 65
Oh no! That’s a new one for me. Should I be worried and remove it, if possible?
No they like darker areas of the tank stay small and generally are filter feeders. They stay small and don't move.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new