Unusual gigantea

I KNEW IT! haha.

I almost pulled the trigger on the large Mertens he's got, but ultimately decided against it just because they get SO big.
The mertens so far seems pretty hardy, hopefully it keeps the color
 
How’s the gig doing? Have tentacles changed at all yet? Or still short and stubby?
 
I ended up giving to lfs, im thinking it was a haddoni with visible verrucae which is not what i wanted.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new