Update on my 10g nano reef

Mr. Prototype

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2008
Messages
175
Reaction score
15
Location
Pocahontas AR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will get pictures later but today I added a Maxi Jet 900 and kept my powersweep 30 in there. I also added some brown button polyps and a BIG clam (cleaner type).
 
Here is a bad pic of it and you can't see the pulsing Xenia or the button polyps in it....

DSCF1599.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new