Update

WIReefer

608 MOD SQUAD
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey all hope everyone has been well! Finally moved into the new home and slowly been getting back in the swing of things again. Working on getting my new system rolling, will be posting corals for sale or trade after I get my frag system online. Thinking of setting up a small meeting online in the near future so we can all at least introduce all of us that is wanting to. @Z&KFarmsWI and are are currently working on a logo for our club more updates to come. Hope everyone is having a great week! #608Reefers

Weasel1960

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey all hope everyone has been well! Finally moved into the new home and slowly been getting back in the swing of things again. Working on getting my new system rolling, will be posting corals for sale or trade after I get my frag system online. Thinking of setting up a small meeting online in the near future so we can all at least introduce all of us that is wanting to. @Z&KFarmsWI and are are currently working on a logo for our club more updates to come. Hope everyone is having a great week! #608Reefers
Welcome back...LOL

Would you ever consider setting up a "dropoff" reef aquarium?

• I already have a dropoff tank. Yay me!

Votes: 16 4.5%
  • Yes I would like to set one up in the future.

Votes: 169 47.3%
  • No (please explain in the thread)

Votes: 154 43.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 18 5.0%
Reef Breeders