Updates

Gobi1canobi

Reefstafarian
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2022
Messages
409
Reaction score
256
Location
Cleveland
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Help me I.D. I’m new

005C7151-30A7-42CC-A42B-D1DBB62E3ECC.jpeg A867B4C3-0EA8-44FD-9F5A-88B85D630E98.jpeg DBD4CE72-11FF-4A38-8D04-4645824DE177.jpeg 28969327-B691-43DF-B847-91683E5AD2F6.jpeg E674DFB0-D7A8-4249-84F7-AFEDCE69EFC1.jpeg FC6BAE94-ABB8-45F8-BA25-821CCE2272C4.jpeg
 
you want some I.Ds on all those things? ok so i can help you on a couple of those
 
Help me I.D. I’m new

005C7151-30A7-42CC-A42B-D1DBB62E3ECC.jpeg A867B4C3-0EA8-44FD-9F5A-88B85D630E98.jpeg DBD4CE72-11FF-4A38-8D04-4645824DE177.jpeg 28969327-B691-43DF-B847-91683E5AD2F6.jpeg E674DFB0-D7A8-4249-84F7-AFEDCE69EFC1.jpeg FC6BAE94-ABB8-45F8-BA25-821CCE2272C4.jpeg
the first 3 appear to be a type of euphylia,(might just be a LPS) shrimp is a coral banded shrimp, the fish appears to be a midas blenny, then the last one is a zoa. hopefully this is what you are looking for!
 
Some type of angry LPS, my guess is galaxia based on the skeleton. Canary blenny. Coral banded shrimp and turbo snails. Angry Zoas.
 
the first 3 appear to be a type of euphylia,(might just be a LPS) shrimp is a coral banded shrimp, the fish appears to be a midas blenny, then the last one is a zoa. hopefully this is what you are looking for!
Appreciate your expertise
 
Thanks all! I guess I should have bin more specific. Just the coral. Oh and the wrasse. Checkerboard. But thanks I don’t think the skeleton is gonna make it flesh falling off any advice?
 
Thanks all! I guess I should have bin more specific. Just the coral. Oh and the wrasse. Checkerboard. But thanks I don’t think the skeleton is gonna make it flesh falling off any advice?
The first 2 LPS corals look rough, extremely receded and angry. How new is your tank? The zoas look upset, but they should be fine. How new is the tank? Are these your first corals?
 
Not in the tank yet that was how I got um. Good deal so I took a risk. That a lil qt tank not 20 mins after I got home
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new