Upgrade Recommendations Wanted

xWascallyWabbit

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2021
Messages
267
Reaction score
375
Location
Pittsburgh
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have a waterbox Marine X 90.3.

Dimensions are 35.4" × 19.7" × 21.7"

I currently have two AI primes both coming up on 4 years old.
I am thinking of upgrading my lights. Because of their age and im noticing some dark corners of the tank as well as some shadowing.
What all do you think would be best suited for my tank? It is mostly LPS.

20250628_142321.jpg
 
Photon 32 would be perfect if you can find one used or NOS otherwise a new meridian.
This tank is 36x22x22" under two photon 32s but its heavy SPS otherwise one would suffice I think .

PXL_20250819_224637763~2.jpg
Thank you very much for your response. I'll research this one!
 
Acrokiller from Greg Carol’s crew in one of his talks mentioned how AI blades really eliminated the shadowing in his tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new