Upgraded/fixed biocube stand

That's what we use. Dirty sensor?
Not sure Had it stick on and empty top off container ultimately overflowing the tank lowering my salinity and of course it happened vacation with so service we have since moved out of the apartment and our new home has new hardwood floors so I never hooked up the ATO after the move
 
Not sure Had it stick on and empty top off container ultimately overflowing the tank lowering my salinity and of course it happened vacation with so service we have since moved out of the apartment and our new home has new hardwood floors so I never hooked up the ATO after the move
Btw, why did you sell your awc? I've been wanting to try it
 
Btw, why did you sell your awc? I've been wanting to try it
Loved the AWC!!! but switched from regular instant ocean to aqua forest and was told with the extra elements it wouldn’t keep 2 weeks in my containers
 
Loved the AWC!!! but switched from regular instant ocean to aqua forest and was told with the extra elements it wouldn’t keep 2 weeks in my containers
Excellent news!
 
I still use the AutoAqua ato on mine as well. My stand does sway a bit if I get rough with the scraper but is mostly stable. Has the black smoked glass but the cheap carboard backing came off with too much crap jammed in at some point.

781D0E1E-2BB1-4A19-91B2-6BDF3C1ABC48.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new