Upgraded

Greg B

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2016
Messages
106
Reaction score
39
Location
Reedsville Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a good deal on a guy getting out of the hobby so I replaced my 120 with a 180 dual overflow an dual returns switched from crushed coral to deep sand bed added a lot more live rock and a brand new Refuguim sump 48" long a reef octopus s int skimmer apex system with eb8 wifi vdm ald, geo calcium reactor mag 12 return pump
Sbreef lights screen lids Gfo reactor
Bio pellet reactor uv sterilelizor

image.jpeg
 
Nice!
Now get rid of that super UGLY thermometer on your glass if you got a awesome APEX :rolleyes:
 
Looks great!:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new