Upgrading tank

Baldyreef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2025
Messages
887
Reaction score
837
Location
Rancho Cucamonga
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m upgrading everything in my 5 gallon reef tank to a 15 gallon and thought I’d get input from you guys on stocking/filtration for the tank that it’s a innovative marine Nuvo 15 cube (15x15x15x15)
 
I would post your question in the general reefing sub-forum, I think that way more members will see your post.

Are you asking for fish or coral suggesrtions?
 
I would post your question in the general reefing sub-forum, I think that way more members will see your post.

Are you asking for fish or coral suggesrtions?
got it, yeah fish and coral as well what filtration I should use thanks letting my know about where I should post 😁 👍
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new