Upgrading to a 75gal

  • Thread starter Thread starter CamoFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CamoFan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2022
Messages
332
Reaction score
201
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to upgrade to a 75 since a few stores near me are having a pretty good sale on tanks and stands but I need new lights.

Would 2 ReefLED 90s (used) from Red Sea be enough or are there some other lights that you’d guys recommend? I’m looking to spend around 200-300 per light.
 
I want to upgrade to a 75 since a few stores near me are having a pretty good sale on tanks and stands but I need new lights.

Would 2 ReefLED 90s (used) from Red Sea be enough or are there some other lights that you’d guys recommend? I’m looking to spend around 200-300 per light.
Are you set on having only leds ?
 
I’d prefer to have LEDs but I don’t know what the best is. I’m more of an LPS guy over SPS. I think I’m leaning towards AI Prime but open to suggestions.
The best has been argued in millions of posts .
my preference has always been t5’s only because I’ve never used leds .
 
I would get the new Noopsyche K7V3 wifi and put 3 over the tank.
Grow anything you want.
I actually have a noopsyche K7 Pro II, lol. I was debating on getting 2 of those if I could find them. The V3 may be my best bet though.
 
I actually have a noopsyche K7 Pro II, lol. I was debating on getting 2 of those if I could find them. The V3 may be my best bet though.
I have 4 over a 180, they are cheap and work well. Mine use the remote but they have wifi or app ones now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new