Upgrading to a bigger tank

brownsalt92

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2015
Messages
812
Reaction score
170
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm going to upgrade from my 29 to a 60 gallon. I'm excited! More room for corals!
Between my 110 and a 60 I'll be happy as a pig in s....
 
Congrats on the upgrade. Share some pictures in a build thread while you go through the process.
 
I will Dimensions are 4 ft long 1 ft wide by 2 ft deep.
1e5b7c4cfe27caee57c18bc432710987.jpg
 
Yea I have a pretty neat thing I wanna do with the tanks back wall!
 
What's the best way to clean the tank was used for fresh water. Just a vinegar spray and scrub??

Also in search of a coral compulsion 120-p led light
 
What's the best way to clean the tank was used for fresh water. Just a vinegar spray and scrub??

Also in search of a coral compulsion 120-p led light

Vinegar and scrubs will fix a lot of issues... If it's really nasty vinegar soak for a few day but it doesnt look that bad. Looks really clean.
Id likely just spray scrub and rinse it out real good.
 
Yea tank is really clean. Only 2 years old. Silicon is like new along with tank. Stand is the only thing that looks ruff
 
can always paint... or replace the stand.... least while it's empty gets harder once you start filling it.
 
Yea stand needs just a good sand and paint job. I'm waiting on dry live rock right now
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new