OP
OP
E

elcapitan1993

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When I sold coral, I never shipped during the 2 weeks leading up to Christmas as delays during that period were almost inevitable. Buyers never seemed to have an issue with it, and most seemed appreciative that their frags had that much more time to grow.
Yeah I should have just waited I completely spaced the holiday

OP
OP
E

elcapitan1993

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don’t see how they can have any special arrangement from hub to hub. Like each UPS guy is going to see your package among the 100s or 1000s and be like ya this one is important… let me treat it with some extra care and walk it to the front of the line. Lol But sounds like they owe you a refund! What crap lol
Right! I was hoping something would pop up when they scanned it alerting them that it couldn’t be delayed, well I was wrong on that one, I emailed and asked for a refund though

OP
OP
E

elcapitan1993

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've had problems with them regularly for about 30 years, including in different towns, and even while working in Canada. There's a reason my wife and I pronounce it "oops"
Dang really? That’s terrible, I swear it doesn’t matter who I have my packages shipped through there is always a delay, I order at least 20 packages a week and over 98% of them are delayed in one way or another, I just don’t understand how they can take your money for overnight shipping then deliver almost a week later and have absolutely no repercussion’s

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang really? That’s terrible, I swear it doesn’t matter who I have my packages shipped through there is always a delay, I order at least 20 packages a week and over 98% of them are delayed in one way or another, I just don’t understand how they can take your money for overnight shipping then deliver almost a week later and have absolutely no repercussion’s

I don’t believe they have the number of staff to handle the loads. The postal guys are worked pretty hard. I don’t think they have it easy. I suppose to get more workers they would have to increase pay significantly and charge much much more for shipping.

Even then they rely on planes and such which get canceled a lot more since covid.

Malcontent

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just don’t understand how they can take your money for overnight shipping then deliver almost a week later and have absolutely no repercussion’s

Both UPS and FedEx suspended their delivery guarantees in spring 2020. UPS appears to have reinstated them for international shipments.

I think USPS still has them though.

I also love how they began charging a fuel surcharge years ago and never got rid of it even when oil prices dropped.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 68 46.9%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 48 33.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back