UPS Uninterupted Power Supply

  • Thread starter Thread starter Freenow54
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Core drill if you need to go through concrete or block CMU -- that's all. Even with CMU pretty holes are better than smashed out holes with concrete patch slathered around them.
 
Core drill if you need to go through concrete or block CMU -- that's all. Even with CMU pretty holes are better than smashed out holes with concrete patch slathered around them.
Absolutely had to do that with my direct vent fireplace 8 inch hole a lot of work and patience to get a hole that big and almost get the cover for the vent to hide it . I might not have to but will see . Too lazy to go outside right now not happening till summer anyway , and catching up on recorded football games to be ready for Saturday when I will be in a cuccoon for weeks insulated from my wife. Dont know if you saw it but now have malware bites on my PC and Phone. will get mac and I phone down the rode . Also doing whole home surge protection as well as secondary using surge protected power strips rated for 400 volts until they leak through. Hope the marketing is real.

Thanks until next Time : Wally
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new