Urchin in a Predator Tank?

Kasey Grohowski

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2019
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
390
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can a sea urchin survive in a predator tank with a coral catshark and snowflake eel? Will it's spines injure either fish? Has anyone successfully kept an urchin in a predator tank? Thank you.
 
I currently have one in my predator reef with a trigger and some bird wrasses. He is the only one that survives for some reason though. I have tried adding additional urchins and they get torn up.
 
I currently have one in my predator reef with a trigger and some bird wrasses. He is the only one that survives for some reason though. I have tried adding additional urchins and they get torn up.
What species urchin? Pencil?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new