Urgent need help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bugger
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bugger

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2011
Messages
585
Reaction score
152
Location
Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I checked this morning and it was flashing red and green.
I don't know how to reset it like a regular mp 60 /40
Has anybody experianced this the pump is dead and flashing red or green
or green and yellow
 
Are you talking about an L1 or M1 pump? The impeller might be jammed/frozen. I would take the pump apart, clean it, and reassemble.
Good luck.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new