URGENT- PLEASE HELP!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter olaywolay
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

olaywolay

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2026
Messages
98
Reaction score
79
Location
England
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick one, put epoxy in for corals, forgot to rinse epoxy, tank gone cloudy clownfish on bottom, all fish in bucket, shrimp, hermits in tank, took heater out of tank put in bucket with saltwater, and airstones, got my filter off, wavemaker on in tank, plan is to do a water change

how big of a water change?

when can fish go back in?

Will they be alright in the bucket?

Will inverts be okay?

sorry please help me!!!!
 
I don't think I've ever rinsed epoxy when gluing corals before, I am confused. I would want the filter running...
 
I don't think I've ever rinsed expoxy when glueing corals before, I am confused. I would want the filter running...
fish arent in tank, the water was cloudy and im assuming the oxygen was dropping low, do you have any idea on water change size etc etc
 
Man I have never rinsed reef epoxy. What epoxy did you use. To answer your question as much as possible if the tank is contaminated
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new