Urgh seriously.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Brew12 your wife is a runner, isn't she?
No actually, she isn't. She broke both her hips serving in the Marines so while she will run for exercise she can't do it consistently.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Wow lol again I didn’t get any notifications or I would
Have posted faster. You realize that if goofy is decorating or putting up Xmas stuff, there may be problems.

I need to go see Disney land or world probably both, havnt been to Disney land since I was I think 5th grade. I remember that some of the rides even though I was tall enough I was too small. They couldn’t strap me in tight enough :(.

I haven’t fallen asleep in my cereal yet, but @Brew12 I wouldn’t throw it past me to do that. If you were and fool she probably wouldn’t be with you, so good news is you can mark that one off the list for reasons. My dad and older brother (was and current is still in the Marines), and they are definitely not fools. They are bribing me to go through OCS, but yeah I’m not sure on that one. My other brother well yeah just leave it at that to be fair. As exciting as it sounds I don’t think pay would be the same (not like it terribly matters anyway), but it sounds like they get no sleep ever. So I’m not willing to give up what little I get even now lol. My dad says it would be probably less stressful for me, (this where I look at my dad and go are you insane, or has old age finally caught up with you?) lol yeah I like the little gig I have going for me atm.

Whoa did we just hit 100 pages ( wow) it’s will take a month to read this thread lol. I guess we could call it the never ending thread (yes like the movie never ending story), except I totally claim the flying puppy dog/dragon whatever that thing is. Soooo neat and cute but his eyes are kinda wonky.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
upload_2018-12-11_19-0-26.png
I like how goofy is grabbing your wife but hover handing you.

What is funny is Brew’s wife is the one that could take Goofy out in that picture.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Sarah24! I have an idea. With your personality, brains and English accent, I think you would make an awesome daytime TV talk show host! The Dr. Sarah Show! With special effects, they could even make you look taller! :) You could help even more people and maybe get some sleep. You need to work on an audition tape. :p

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Hmmmm great idea @Fin but I’m way way too shy for that lol. I would have to practice alone on the stage with stuff animals as my audience. Then maybe add one person at a time lol but oddly enough some don’t understand when I speak because of the accent. Like for example most people say mom I say mum and or like I’m going to take a bath. But most pronounce it with the a like in bat or bay. Where I say bath it’s like ba ba black sheep so it’s Bawth but with out the w in the spelling of course.

Oh I bought a new car today there are no air bags at all and I have the last one, and is just big enough for me :).

30AB090D-E7AB-438A-99E8-977EBCD1B554.jpeg

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Hmmmm great idea @Fin but I’m way way too shy for that lol. I would have to practice alone on the stage with stuff animals as my audience. Then maybe add one person at a time lol but oddly enough some don’t understand when I speak because of the accent. Like for example most people say mom I say mum and or like I’m going to take a bath. But most pronounce it with the a like in bat or bay. Where I say bath it’s like ba ba black sheep so it’s Bawth but with out the w in the spelling of course.

Oh I bought a new car today there are no air bags at all and I have the last one, and is just big enough for me :).

I can't believe you bought a cheap import. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Lol @Brew12 I was gonna get it for my niece, but the price was actually insane. It was of all thing on sale at wal mart for 599. It’s a power wheels but at first they said it was 199 and I didn’t think that was too terrible. But yes it’s painfully slow, like I can walk faster than it at full speed lol. Oh and when I mean walk, it’s definitely a Sunday stroll kinda walk lol. But it had a Chevy symbol on the back lol I didn’t think that was an import. I have no idea it’s something Ken and Barbie picked out.

NY_Caveman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Lol @Brew12 I was gonna get it for my niece, but the price was actually insane. It was of all thing on sale at wal mart for 599. It’s a power wheels but at first they said it was 199 and I didn’t think that was too terrible. But yes it’s painfully slow, like I can walk faster than it at full speed lol. Oh and when I mean walk, it’s definitely a Sunday stroll kinda walk lol. But it had a Chevy symbol on the back lol I didn’t think that was an import. I have no idea it’s something Ken and Barbie picked out.

Did you try to fit yourself in it? Be honest. :)

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Ummmm did I try and fit in it, hmmmmm did you have to ask lol. Of course I did come on @NY_Caveman wouldnt you try. What’s sad is that I actually did fit in that car and lol I was below the max weight of can handle :) I’m gonna drive it to work its my cheap version of a Tesla :)

NY_Caveman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Ummmm did I try and fit in it, hmmmmm did you have to ask lol. Of course I did come on @NY_Caveman wouldnt you try. What’s sad is that I actually did fit in that car and lol I was below the max weight of can handle :) I’m gonna drive it to work its my cheap version of a Tesla :)

Ha ha ha! I knew it! I would be lucky to fit in your Jeep.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

@NY_Caveman lol not sure on my Jeep I have to use a pillow to see over my steering wheel. I kinda feel like short round from Indiana Jones lol. Went outside to wake up because I’m still at work, and going back inside. The temp of 20 degrees with crazy wind is sooooooo cold.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello ,

So finally home after a very long long long overly long shift. Is it bad when a hard wood floor looks comfortable? As much as I need to prepare Xmas gifts etc including my secret Santa’s one (just have to drop it off at FedEx) I don’t think I’m gonna last much longer. Been up for almost 29 hours straight the energy tank is definitely past empty.

But heard this brand new idea from @Katrina71 that if I lick the frosting off of cupcakes, and stick them back so healthier eating people will eat them will give me energy. Quick where is like two dozen cupcakes, after this I won’t need sleep for a month, look how much stuff I’ll get finally completed. :) sorry I just had to: :)

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello ,

Oh wow, I just realized my thread has 100 pages now whoa. We are gonna need a lot more cupcakes for people to read my whole thread. (For those newbies cliff notes available this one time only 50% off for Xmas).

Some call it carb 101 I call it how to get above 90 pounds just once in my life, and or well stay there also is a good thing. But oh yeah @Katrina71 @Fin @NY_Caveman and @Brew12 and (where has @Erica-Renee been hiding?) also we have to @cracker in our planning of a R2R Xmas party :)

Erica-Renee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

This is almost as cute as me... . Can i borrow it to go shopping .

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 38 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 146 67.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.8%
Back