Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I’m curious, I was on my way to mail a package to Canada,
And while there I was stuck at a red light for 37 minutes. Did one of the sensors go on the wonkie side? I’m terrified to add all the time up in my life time wasted at red lights or traffic jams.

On a side note lol shipping to Canada by FedEx is crazy spendy. Good grief, lol (no not part of secret Santa but dear dear friend and still totally worth it), but for the snail speed FedEx was 49.00 lol economy was 159.00 7 days and 5 days was 307. Wow, (it’s not heavy or super big box just a normal box like three cereal boxes stacked on top of each other (hope people see what I mean by). But ups was even more expensive lol, but shipping stuff to my mums auntie in Liverpool is cheaper than Canada.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I’m curious, I was on my way to mail a package to Canada,
And while there I was stuck at a red light for 37 minutes. Did one of the sensors go on the wonkie side? I’m terrified to add all the time up in my life time wasted at red lights or traffic jams.

On a side note lol shipping to Canada by FedEx is crazy spendy. Good grief, lol (no not part of secret Santa but dear dear friend and still totally worth it), but for the snail speed FedEx was 49.00 lol economy was 159.00 7 days and 5 days was 307. Wow, (it’s not heavy or super big box just a normal box like three cereal boxes stacked on top of each other (hope people see what I mean by). But ups was even more expensive lol, but shipping stuff to my mums auntie in Liverpool is cheaper than Canada.

That is crazy. Yeah, shipping is often quite absurd. And after paying up the results are still not always great or timely, especially for living critters. :(

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

@Katrina71 gosh I know right, but then again with all the red lights I’d miss my flight, if I drove there I’d get there by next xmas, because of red lights. @NY_Caveman but why would sending to Liverpool be cheaper than Canada, I mean we are on the same continent, and not separated by a big big ocean lol.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Miss all my friends here :(, been busy but I have been kinda catching up. Is anyone ready for Xmas yet, I still have some to do but should be hopefully done by this weekend. I still need to put up decorations (I’m sooo bad at this) love Xmas trees etc, but so exhausting lol. Which is why I get my niece and nephews this weekend cause they get to help me :)

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's pretty overwhelming sometimes! I get 2 things done and something else crops up!
I let someone else do my decorating this year. ;)
upload_2018-12-11_19-0-26.png

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look Sarah! I know you are a Disney girl!
Disney? Hmm.. that name does sound familiar... maybe they were the decorator. The seem to have very small employees.
upload_2018-12-12_21-47-38.png

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like how goofy is grabbing your wife but hover handing you.
Can't say I blame him! My wife is much more huggable than me!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back