Urgh seriously.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am just super busy with Stuff , WORK and more Stuff . Its also cold outside .. I blame this on people... people stop making it cold outside... OPEN Your doors in the winter time to heat up the earth please
I just figured you found a 3D printer forum to share your super alien goddess powers with. :)

Erica-Renee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just figured you found a 3D printer forum to share your super alien goddess powers with. :)
I Share my Super Alien Goddess Powers with nobody. Not to mention Earthlings are NOT Capable of handling true power . You all mess everything up . Most of the time

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Share my Super Alien Goddess Powers with nobody. Not to mention Earthlings are NOT Capable of handling true power . You all mess everything up . Most of the time
Thank you for granting us inferior earthlings with the gift of your occasional presence then.
Bow2.gif

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Omg wow E.T does exist lol @Erica-Renee welcome back to earth? Would you like a guide to reacquaint you with all of us :). @Fin I totally missed her ship landing and taking off again, must be by horrible human eyes :).

Sorry my friends been at work and was crazy silly busy, but I did get the new power supply today. To this day they (current usa) never seems to impress me with their customer service :).

I have noticed by increasing my alk, daily lol my corals have really started to be more charming and some more colorful. It’s amazing how one can literally make something so simple yet complex. I seem to have that problem at times, well most of the time. Still curious if running my third marine pro on blues only will be too much. (I would use the par meter but it hasn’t been returned yet). I know it will be but when lol is more of a variable.

norfolkgarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Popular country music and popular pop music are both the same thing. Corporate driven monotony that can barely be called music. They are a vehicle for corporate radio ad sales.

Lol, and I love both.

Way better than the elevator "muzac" from decades ago!

Heck, INXS made millions with the same song.

I own 4 of their albums. Well, CD's by then.
But lol, it really is the same song 4 albums later.

Really glad it's a song I like!

Erica-Renee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Space ship is Invistible to Human eyes. I Go from This rock your EARTHLINGS Call home to my Giant space ship by means of Magical powers . Teleportation is what your movies call it i believe. Its really not Magic it fun.
I can give you a tour of the Bio Lab aboard my ship if you Send me the Boarding application along with the Required testing specimens.

OHH

Hi everyone.. I think i need to hire some people. I am beyond Swamped but i fear its going to be short lived and things will level out until mid spring .. I have been working some on my Aquarium and Sump. Just not installed any of the parts I have worked on..

Have fun and If you are going to fly.. Always fly with your Eyes and mouth closed . Bugs are GROSS

OOPS There was a bad rypo in there Edited and fixed it..

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

So today after catching up on sleep, it was time to clean the house and the tank. As before I mentioned my corals were looking well mad at me. I was being very dedicated to the times of dosing etc of my tank. What important thing I failed to grasp was the use of alk greatly goes up as corals grow. This whole time I was thinking I should almost be a 9 by now and better test. Nope I was at a barley 6. Even though I was dosing daily clearly not enough. I have gone from a teaspoon once a day of alk to (ready for this and over four or maybe five days). To a tablespoon and I tested again today and was just shy of 8. So now I may be going to a tablespoon and a half. Wow the big things of alk and cal use to last me 6 months. I’ll be lucky if they last three months now, but even my acros are finally getting some color back.

Also my pc rainbow was soooooo pretty and it looked fabulous like a nice tree does on a cool spring day. Except mine looked like a tree in the middle of winter. Now I wasn’t sure if it was dead, or mad, or if algae took over. Because it didn’t bleach white but looked horrible. Anyways today the base had turned green again and holy barrels and barrels of monkeys it had a whole bunch of polyps extended out. I was about to take two of my acros out because I was afraid I had murdered them. Nope, just made them very mad. Now both are displaying extended polyps so I’m happy to have them back and to nurse them back to health :)

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

So today after catching up on sleep, it was time to clean the house and the tank. As before I mentioned my corals were looking well mad at me. I was being very dedicated to the times of dosing etc of my tank. What important thing I failed to grasp was the use of alk greatly goes up as corals grow. This whole time I was thinking I should almost be a 9 by now and better test. Nope I was at a barley 6. Even though I was dosing daily clearly not enough. I have gone from a teaspoon once a day of alk to (ready for this and over four or maybe five days). To a tablespoon and I tested again today and was just shy of 8. So now I may be going to a tablespoon and a half. Wow the big things of alk and cal use to last me 6 months. I’ll be lucky if they last three months now, but even my acros are finally getting some color back.

Also my pc rainbow was soooooo pretty and it looked fabulous like a nice tree does on a cool spring day. Except mine looked like a tree in the middle of winter. Now I wasn’t sure if it was dead, or mad, or if algae took over. Because it didn’t bleach white but looked horrible. Anyways today the base had turned green again and holy barrels and barrels of monkeys it had a whole bunch of polyps extended out. I was about to take two of my acros out because I was afraid I had murdered them. Nope, just made them very mad. Now both are displaying extended polyps so I’m happy to have them back and to nurse them back to health :)

Pictures! PICTURES of the happy corals! You know r2r'ers like pictures! (BTW - is that the frozen blanket turned into a cape in your profile pic?)

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

So as requested lol pictures which I will take more but the polyps were out again. The two are still the ugly duckling twins lol but alive and well.

@crusso1993 lol it is a frozen blanket turned into a blanket because I was freezing lol. I went out on a food break with a coworker (since it said 52 degrees). They didn’t mention the wind was 25 mph either. So because I had to get ro/and saltwater I had my back seats folded down. (Two kinda ended up to four lol). The other three thought it was warm and I was frozen so I wrapped the blanket around me. I really wanted nap time but the work whistle blew and it was back to breaking rocks with hammers lol.

69A65604-D938-41D4-9740-62BC31FFEB3D.jpeg

1F2EC7DD-F526-4C58-B4CB-8CE5E4B043F2.jpeg

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I was thinking gosh wouldn’t it be neat to have an ugly stick contest lol. They have to be acros, (alive at least some polyps lol). Come on all my friends post your pics of the ugliest acro you have in your tank :). Maybe all the attention will spark them to become something more. Could you imagine paying 300 for something ugly :) (go ahead :) laugh its patten pending :). Come @Brew12 and @Katrina71 and @Erica-Renee @cracker @Fin you can draw yours and tape it to the inside of your tank. :) we can do monthly update pics or svery two weeks.

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I was thinking gosh wouldn’t it be neat to have an ugly stick contest lol. They have to be acros, (alive at least some polyps lol). Come on all my friends post your pics of the ugliest acro you have in your tank :). Maybe all the attention will spark them to become something more. Could you imagine paying 300 for something ugly :) (go ahead :) laugh its patten pending :). Come @Brew12 and @Katrina71 and @Erica-Renee @cracker @Fin you can draw yours and tape it to the inside of your tank. :) we can do monthly update pics or svery two weeks.
Haven’t had any SPS in a few years. Do I win? ;-). What’s going on in your new profile pic? You in the back of your Jeep with your blankie?? :)

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

@Fin that was taken yesterday with some coworkers on good break. It was suppose to be 52 and nice (weather man forgot to mention 25 mph winds. So I had my seats down because I was getting water etc. so one of my co workers asked to join me so I was sure. Which then brought in a few more so they kinda laid their food out in the back there. The problem was I was freezing so I wrapped up in my blanket. Co workers thought it was hilarious and took a pic to prove I’m a child at heart. Well so I am oh well.

Edit do you win lol really come on let’s see that pic taped to the inside of your dry tank. You don’t get off that easy lol.

@cracker aww thanks but yours is very lovely also your pics don’t lie :) (where is your ugly stick lol). @Katrina71 lol are they dead or still alive ugly sticks lol.
Oh sooo sorry @NY_Caveman pics of your most ugly stick

Last edited:

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

@Fin that was taken yesterday with some coworkers on good break. It was suppose to be 52 and nice (weather man forgot to mention 25 mph winds. So I had my seats down because I was getting water etc. so one of my co workers asked to join me so I was sure. Which then brought in a few more so they kinda laid their food out in the back there. The problem was I was freezing so I wrapped up in my blanket. Co workers thought it was hilarious and took a pic to prove I’m a child at heart. Well so I am oh well.

Edit do you win lol really come on let’s see that pic taped to the inside of your dry tank. You don’t get off that easy lol.

@cracker aww thanks but yours is very lovely also your pics don’t lie :) (where is your ugly stick lol). @Katrina71 lol are they dead or still alive ugly sticks lol.
Oh sooo sorry @NY_Caveman pics of your most ugly stick

My ugly stick this week was my Stylophora. The colors are coming out more beautiful than ever and at the same time it is suffering from STN on one branch. I clipped that branch two days ago and monitoring closely.
00D83216-4C1E-4CD1-B6CE-090C8AA49371.jpeg

On the other hand. I had this other SPS, FHC Candy Flame, that did nothing for 3 months then this week colored up like this
76FC1927-D1DC-401B-9E07-BAC057B0E6FF.jpeg

Go figure. Overall, most SPS are still encrusting more than branching which is what I hoped would happen this early.

Erica-Renee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not playing this game. I refuse to put myself inside my Aquarium... Sorry..

On a good note. I GOT Another Big Check to Stat another project i have no time to do.. But i always manage to get them done. This one is a Bathroom. Thursday I meet with a Customer to get Contract signed on a Giant Kitchen project that has been in the design stage for well over a Month... If this continues i am going to have to add another Van and Crew...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee My Clown fish are spawning....

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

@NY_Caveman wow I love them and need some critical thinkers to help me. So as most know I had an issue with some of my sos corals being mad. Found out that I was lacking alk badly and fixed the problem.

Now as some have read current usa the most amazing bunch of people replaced my power supply. I was going to add the third marine pro and the second uv sterilizer. Now that the corals are doing much better should I add the third light and uv skimmer.

Also for others I went out on a limb and curled my hair not sure if I like it lol hmmm

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 155 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back