Urgh seriously.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They keep biting me and I’m gonna serve them with chips lol (totally kidding they are my kids). The cereal fruity dyno bites w yay marshmallows feeds little me once a day.

LOL, you got me there:);) I had to read it twice.

If your local fish store has reef nutrition's Oyster feast your corals will love you for it. link

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I'm opposite of Your weight goals ! I love chocolate though . Nice tank by the way, I'm jealous.

I am with you there;) I started my better eating last week, but I am living it up today and making a cinnamon streusel coffeecake later:)

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol @cracker you realize chocolate is actually pretty healthy for you. We all fight that demon and honestly nobody has really figured out what really is the best. I have seen people at both spectrums out live the perfect one and vice versa. It’s okay If your main organs are healthy and functioning correctly. Your tank is amazing also you make me blush well every one does. The thing I’m proud of is I didn’t have to spend a million dollars on equipment. I have had less problems just because well I haven’t used my smart phone yet, but turned it on and putting in numbers.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am with you there;) I started my better eating last week, but I am living it up today and making a cinnamon streusel coffeecake later:)

Hello,

That sounds good and lol the whole thing of eating healthy makes me question it. Just so some know I am all for it and agree with it and do just that. But at the same time as medical professionals we are always finding that the new and improved is as bad as what we said don’t eat. For example if one eats fast food every day that is bad for you. But, once a week or twice a month probably won’t have much effect. I’m finding genetics are more of a problem than food is. But @jsker I definitely support you and will always encourage you to do that goal. But if you stop making your cinnamon coffe cake thingy I’m just gonna say your good food is horrible for you lol.

@cracker lol explain to me what beer tastes like? I have never drank or been drunk (obviously ) but hear so much how people love it. Alcohol and peanut butter and nuts I’m allergic to. So I have no idea what they are like, the reason I love really cold milk so much.

I have to go to the lfs today so I’ll get oyster feast. I have not tried they but always have used reed roids :). Any difference between them?

norfolkgarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

That sounds good and lol the whole thing of eating healthy makes me question it. Just so some know I am all for it and agree with it and do just that. But at the same time as medical professionals we are always finding that the new and improved is as bad as what we said don’t eat. For example if one eats fast food every day that is bad for you. But, once a week or twice a month probably won’t have much effect. I’m finding genetics are more of a problem than food is. But @jsker I definitely support you and will always encourage you to do that goal. But if you stop making your cinnamon coffe cake thingy I’m just gonna say your good food is horrible for you lol.

@cracker lol explain to me what beer tastes like? I have never drank or been drunk (obviously ) but hear so much how people love it. Alcohol and peanut butter and nuts I’m allergic to. So I have no idea what they are like, the reason I love really cold milk so much.

I have to go to the lfs today so I’ll get oyster feast. I have not tried they but always have used reed roids :). Any difference between them?
Wow, you are only the second person I have ever met that is genuinely allergic to alcohol.

My allergies started about eight or nine years ago. I am 54 now.
Springtime hayfever is also new in the past 15 years. Before that I was never allergic to anything.

6 different types of beer, tequila, vodka, rum, red wine, white wine, rose.
Can't enjoy anything without going into mild anaphylactic shock nowadays and scratching all of my lymph node areas and the bottom of my feet.
A heavy dinner and a single shots is manageable but just not worth it.
A single shot without food causes minor breathing problems, facial puffing and hives, along with the scratching.

Never drank much to begin with but to have to completely go without, even in a social setting, is annoying.

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Big difference:). the link in my earlier post takes one to the oyster feast page:)

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

@norfolkgarden, wow I finally don’t feel so left out. All my very few friends call me or beg me to be their designated driver. But I hate bars, especially when drunk people ask me out or do their best at a pick up line. So I avoid it at all costs and just say I’m busy. With me I tried red wine in church and went to the er. My whole body shut down and I went into anaphylactic sever shock and they had to give a shot of adrenaline, and also I had to use Epi pens. The best part is I get to get out of being dragged to night clubs and bars lol. Any amount severely affects me, including smell, which is the same with nuts and peanut butter. It’s odd how some people start allergies at different ages and grow out of them. (Sorry guys went off topic again lol.) Who knows if I will be lucky enough lol.

@jsker Im going to my lfs now so I will get some :) thank you so much.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Lol @Fin you should so try them, just think it will take you back to the age of the flint stones. You have to love
Fred and Dino. My whole reason is just look at fred and how much bigger he is than Barney. IF I keep eating them maybe I will be bigger than Barney, I have no chance on old fred.’

Thanks for the lovely compliments on my tank it means the world to me. I did buy some oyster goup today so will feed that. You all all be proud of me I finally bought my own water test kit.

@Erica-Renee so which one is allergic the hubby or wifey? There is some meds you can take to relieve that.:)

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Lol @Fin you should so try them, just think it will take you back to the age of the flint stones. You have to love
Fred and Dino. My whole reason is just look at fred and how much bigger he is than Barney. IF I keep eating them maybe I will be bigger than Barney, I have no chance on old fred.’
The really sad thing is that I am six years older than Fred and Barney - seriously! :D
Thanks for the lovely compliments on my tank it means the world to me. I did buy some oyster goup today so will feed that. You all all be proud of me I finally bought my own water test kit.
You're welcome. Congrats on the first test kit. Hard to imagine that you got this far without one. Now you HAVE to get an RO/DI unit - or that big water truck. :) Did I read that you took the iPhone out of the box? We are making progress here. Ha!

Erica-Renee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

@Erica-Renee so which one is allergic the hubby or wifey? There is some meds you can take to relieve that.:)

There is NO Hubby in our marriage, Thou i do wear Jeans once in a while in the winter time.

I am allergic to being without Swimming swimmies swimming swimmerly swell in the swimmer swimming Swimming spot...

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Lol @Fin yes yes it’s true I took it out and I’m actually using it to write this message. Omg you never thought I would ever use this dumb thing. I can say it’s handy but far from smart. I never wanted to throw my flip phone but I wouldn’t mind leaving this one on top of my Jeep going 65 down the freeway. Wait better make it 74 that way I won’t get in trouble for speeding ( my dad was a state office and always told me 9 your fine and ten your mine). But also wanna make sure there is enough wind to launch it a long ways off my Jeep with Enough force to break it lol. I see a physics experiment coming up. The touch screen is soooo annoying. I can’t text, I’m to use to pushing the buttons three times for one letter. Hmmm.

@Erica-Renee so sorry I didn’t hope to offend promise. I Misread what you wrote and I’m super sorry about that. I promise to pay more attention to details.
I just bought a new swim suit so can not wait to try and go swimming yay.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thou i do wear Jeans once in a while in the winter time.
I'm jealous that my wife gets to wear yoga pants while I'm normally stuck wearing jeans.

Not that I couldn't wear yoga pants, but lets face it... no one wants to see that! ;Eggonface

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not that I couldn't wear yoga pants, but lets face it... no one wants to see that! ;Eggonface
upload_2018-6-18_15-58-29.jpeg

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm jealous that my wife gets to wear yoga pants while I'm normally stuck wearing jeans.

@Brew12 lol oh come on If Yogi bear and bobo can wear them and look good I’m sure you can. I envy your wife, I can’t wear yogo pants not that they don’t fit, but I freeze to death in them, and I hate how people just stare at me when I do. Plus it sucks shopping in the kids section for them. When the smalls just kinda fall off or super baggy on me, just takes the fun out.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Brew12 lol oh come on If Yogi bear and bobo can wear them and look good I’m sure you can. I envy your wife, I can’t wear yogo pants not that they don’t fit, but I freeze to death in them, and I hate how people just stare at me when I do. Plus it sucks shopping in the kids section for them. When the smalls just kinda fall off or super baggy on me, just takes the fun out.
Umm... I hope no one has tried telling you these are yoga pants! :eek::eek::eek::eek:
upload_2018-6-18_16-2-55.png

Back