Urgh seriously.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Erica-Renee Another cool thread to hang out too. One of these days you guys might even visit my thread. :p There is no pretty tank at the end of it yet though. 19 pages and no water yet. :(

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We share a same Rock... I will post you a pic of mine tomorrow. Its a Flower pot coral skeleton
Mine was awesome - at one point. Now it is just a rock. I have tried gonis a few times and never had any luck with them.

Good morning @Sarah24! Are you working this weekend, or will you have time to work on the tank? I might have an opportunity to work on mine today.
fingerscrossed.gif
anyway...

Erica-Renee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine was awesome - at one point. Now it is just a rock. I have tried gonis a few times and never had any luck with them.

Good morning @Sarah24! Are you working this weekend, or will you have time to work on the tank? I might have an opportunity to work on mine today.
fingerscrossed.gif
anyway...
I have a very small one in my sump that is not doing so well. It was growing in the tank before the Failure . Hopefully it will recover when i get it back into the tank. It might be 1-1/2 inch .

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I plan on forgoing cutting my grass today to work on the tank. Tough choice. :) The plumbing is kicking my derriere though. Getting too old and decrepit to reach some of the places I need to get inside of the stand. I know, just another excuse... ;Sour

Erica-Renee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I plan on forgoing cutting my grass today to work on the tank. Tough choice. :) The plumbing is kicking my derriere though. Getting too old and decrepit to reach some of the places I need to get inside of the stand. I know, just another excuse... ;Sour
Do NOT Make me have to Fly down there in my Helicopter today .. It will not be good for either of us..

because i do not have a helicopter !!!!

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I will fly for alligator! Red beans and rice!

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Wow lol I didn’t get any notifications like a whole page worth grrrrrrr. I was off work last night at 8pm after a 24 hour shift. I passed out pretty good around 1030 after doing some routine stuff on my tank and fishing my goby out of the sump again.

You know @Erica-Renee and @Katrina71 you probably done need a harness for me lol I’m like maybe 84 pounds. Just remember that I am not a fish and need oxygen, so sending me down to bob for apples or Lol coral remeber to pull me back up before I turn blue. Yup there is no way possible I’m going on any plane or helicopter. I’m overly terrified of heights and avoid it as much as possible.

Currently I’m still keeping warm in my covers and not overly thrilled about getting up. Was told I need to do a 12 tonight but I’ve been sick with this stupid cold again, so probably not gonna go in.

@Fin are you ever gonna get your tank wet lol? You know if it keeps sitting there dry with rock etc it would make a great display of Jurassic Park fossil tank. You could put a few bones here and there. Charge five dollars a dig and let little kids come dig for fossils. It could help fund your tank, and no hammers allowed lol. Oh wanna borrow my Harness to hang the little kiddos over the tank so they can dig. Just have another kiddo volunteer to hold the harness rope. I have a helmet also wanna keep them safe:)

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello.

@Erica-Renee I think what I ate for dinner probably would possibly make me gain more lol. My nephew had a marching band competition and I painfull choose to eat some of the concessions food at bsu. Not only was lol a hot dog meal like 10 dollars, and eeeeek kinda gross tasting (yet my niece loved it and so did his young brother, I went for the 4 dollar nachos which was just chips, and cheese was an extra 1.50. That ended up being my subpar dinner, which is a good thing because your meal sounds much better and it would have been an amazing dessert.

BGood grief how do they manage to charge over 400% for a small cup of chips and 1:50 for a tiny thing of cheese, that’s not even enough for 25% of the chips? I do it anyway to support the kiddos but speaking with one of the sponsor high schools, there were three judges brought in, and they each charged 500 minimum, and their transportation was paid in full along with hotel accommodations, for a high school level competition. Plus they charge 12 dollars for parents, friends, even children to watch. As much fun it is to see them play holy milk cows is it expensive to see. I just feel bad for the families that have to work and or less fornicate (most families can’t afford 12 a person to watch). But lol it was an amazing experience to see and hear. I tried to upload one of the videos of them playing, (huge supporter lol) it wouldn’t let me, probably me not being smart enough to figure it out). Here is a pic of my oldest nephew who plays clarinet and is 14 and a sophomore. So proud of what he has achieved, and amazing how good his team is. Tried to upload the first or Anh of the three songs but the videos are too long. But here is them marching after their performance, and my nephew is the smallest lol clarinet player or marching Pom Pom in the band. Oops I tried to upload a small video of it, I’m so not smart when it comes to smart phones etc.

Sorry I went off topic, but will update on my 240 here later this morning :) but had to reach out to @Erica-Renee for making me hungry lol thanks. Also @Fin soeey I didn’t know you had a thread but I’m going to read it :)
CB631884-EA31-441E-B7BE-3E271F8106A9.jpeg

E20A40BC-6A61-4C06-B62A-8B6503FAE00E.jpeg

Last edited:

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 81 44.8%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 83 45.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 17 9.4%
Back