Used Apex and fusion help

Homer Allman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
236
Reaction score
89
Location
Briery Branch, Va
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a used Apex lite system with a few modules. I hooked it up and got it online and the probes I have hooked up seem to read close. I have not calibrated anything. Since it was a previous used system it connected online to a regular Apex account. Not one I set up. It has all the info for the former user. I'd like to get it connected to the fusion server but can't seem to figure out how to do it. I really do not need any of his programming other than the probes and temps I have working. Do I need to do a master reset, if yes how and how do I get this used system up and running under my account on the fusion server.

thank you for you time
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new