• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Used RKL Head Units

  • Thread starter Thread starter DCReefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DCReefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2012
Messages
452
Reaction score
69
Location
Clinton, MAryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 4 RKL head units all updated and tested. $40.00 OBO plus shipping from 20762.
y5edeze9.jpg
 
I want one. Are they still for sale? I cant get mine to update and need to send it in for service.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new