Useless, but true

@crabs_mcjones creating this post just to tell you that every time I see your avatar, I want to watch Moana. And your avatar is everywhere. And I love it! Thanks for making the world a shi-nay place :)
I have a one year old and a five year old. I'm forced to watch this movie, on average, 6 to 8 times a day lol
 
I have a one year old and a five year old. I'm forced to watch this movie, on average, 6 to 8 times a day lol
1-3 times per day here for my 2 and 4 year old!
 
I will say I do feel rather glam being that I had a thread made dedicated to me :D :D
 
I discovered the decorator crab. I plan to get one and name it Tamatoa. How can one not XD

Drop small pieces of gold yarn in the tank when you do..... :)
 
I'm going to have to make a thread asking what things to throw into the tank for the decorator crab to cover himself with. I was thinking googly eyes would be comical
 
Totally lost some respect for you for not answering with "What can I say, except... You're Welcome?" Just kidding.
.....I definitely missed an opportunity there..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new