Useless, but true

I remember rewinding the barney and lion king tapes till they wore out.

Now it's "B" then select "start from the beginning." There's no need for a slick little silver coupe looking rewinder ;)
 
I'm just happy our daughter forgot about the wiggles;Hilarious
Wow, I forgot about the Wiggles....we actually took our kids to see the live show lol.
 
Wow, I forgot about the Wiggles....we actually took our kids to see the live show lol.
She used to love them big time. I'd find myself singing fruit salad during the day! Lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new