Using clemiclean with cuprisorb?

Reefhaven

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wanted to know if I can use clemiclean in conjunction with cuprisorb? I have older jabeo wave makers and suspect that it's leaking tungsten. It pretty much wiped out out my sps. Waiting for the triton results to come back but have a feeling it's the pumps. Thanks

OP
OP
R

Reefhaven

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why do you suspect tungsten?

I don't see a reason to worry about using Cuprisorb and chemiclean (the antibiotic erythromycin) at the same time. :)
Hey Randy,

I was talking to my lfs and they experienced the same issue with older jabeo wavemakers where the coatings on the propellers come off and tungsten gets in to the tank. Most equipment made in china are made out of tungsten since it's so readily available there. But anyhow, several of thier maintenance tanks were using older generation jabeo wave makers and over a time period their sps all starting dying. He didn't know why. Everything tested fine. Then he started doing research online and noticed people have this same problem with jabeo products. So I'm really hoping this is what's going on with my tank. Also, since a water test to triton labs. Waiting for the test results to com back.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 132 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back