Using Poseidon Ozone generator 100mg in Tunze 9012 DC Skimmer

Bill Saucier

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2019
Messages
16
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Roger, the manual with the skimmer is unclear regarding how exactly I plumb the ozone generator into the skimmer. The skimmer will be sitting in the sump of the AIO tank. I know to remove the silencer from the input line. I guess the skimmer will be pulling ozone from the generator. But if the generator is off, won't the airflow be affected (negatively)?

Any help would be appreciated!
 
(Sorry, this is a duplicate. I thought the other didn't post).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new