• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Utter chaos/red hornet's f/s

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reef lvr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reef lvr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2010
Messages
1,213
Reaction score
3
Location
Eastern shore, md
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSC_0027.jpg
Hello, need few extra bucks this weekend so i am selling this single polyp UC, and two polyps RH.. $135 shipped.. I took the small RH off a week ago, you will recieve the two large polyps in pic.. Thank's
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0274.jpg
    DSC_0274.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 163
That is a great deal, if I did not have both, I would be jumping all over this.
 
I am sure it won't be long, that is a pretty solid price. if I didn't have both I'd do it too. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new