• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Utter chaos zoas

Item Price
45-80
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

wsoldier

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2018
Messages
410
Reaction score
84
Location
Los Angeles (Burbank)
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Local Pickup Burbank 91502 near Ikea. Thanks.

A: 40+ polyps - SOLD
B: 15+ 20+ polyps - SOLD

PXL_20230418_220742437.jpg PXL_20230414_194612629_2.jpg PXL_20230414_194512813_2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Are they still available? And would you take $100 if they are?
 
If I can get out to the valley sometime this weekend I'd love to grab the smaller rock.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new