Varios 6 and Apex

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shunopoli
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Shunopoli

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2020
Messages
202
Reaction score
80
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I want to control the percentage for feed times on my varios 6. Does anyone know the what the manual 1-5 speed settings equate to percentages? I currently have the manual speed set at level 2 and before I hook it up to be controlled by the apex I am trying to determine what percentage that would be.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new