Vectra M2 alternatives?

FortyFour44

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2018
Messages
208
Reaction score
153
Location
Denver, CO
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. Can someone one point me in the right direction? I’m looking for something submersible that is (roughly) as powerful as the Vectra M2. I’m currently experiencing total pump failure #2 and they are pushing back on a replacement.
 
Are you looking for something that is also bluetooth/wifi connectable and you can program?

When I was deciding for pumps I was deciding between vectra and sicce sdc
 
Ive been happy with the sicce sdc’s i have been using. I have an sdc 9.0 and a 6.0. The 9.0 i can hear though. They are IOTA pumps so you can run them off of an Apex. Also tooless for cleaning is super nice.
 
Are you looking for something that is also bluetooth/wifi connectable and you can program?

When I was deciding for pumps I was deciding between vectra and sicce sdc
I thought this was important but having it all connected to an Apex anyways I’d also consider something simple with longevity.
Thank you for your response
 
Yeah if you are plugging into Apex and dont need it to be controllable definitly worth checking out a regular sicce like the silent and save the money
 
Buy two jebaos. My Jebao dc pumps outlived my vectras and COR pumps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new