Vectra m2 wont update

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brianbo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Brianbo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2023
Messages
86
Reaction score
37
Location
florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a new M2 pump, and when I go to add it in Mobius it says it needs to update. As its updating it keeps failing on the Radio part. I triesld to do a hard reset twice with no luck. Anyone else have this problem.
 
I've had mine for 2 years no issues updating. Try a troubleshoot diagnostic. Then delete and re add device to mobius
 
I cant even add the pump to mobius, it tries to do the update first
 
The pump won't even run, without the app the control is solid green and nothing
 
Tried all that still not working, the light is solid green and the pump is just making a faint humming noise
 
I think the pump is dead, its brand new and flashes red/ green took it all apart and nothing
 
No I'm not, ya I plan on too, just annoyed that I just bought this from my LFS, and its not working.

Thanks for the help
 
No I'm not, ya I plan on too, just annoyed that I just bought this from my LFS, and its not working.

Thanks for the help
I'd be frustrated to but maybe they have a solution for you. Mine has been fine on mobius for 2 years but I never take them apart. I just keep it running constant speed at 45%.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new