• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Vectra S2 Pump

Item Price
190
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Kolbyk

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2020
Messages
40
Reaction score
36
Location
Lehigh valley
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have vectra s2 return pump works perfect Mobius ready. $190 shipped
6EBBCA7E-E6AF-4BD8-82D4-A06F65993497.jpeg
 
Still available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new