- Joined
- Jul 19, 2025
- Messages
- 6
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- astoria
- What state or country do you live in
- New York
hey everyone! So i had dinos, velvet, green hair algae, brown hair algae in my tank. My fish died off, i saved the corals in my buddy’s holding tank for the time being.
Since then, i reset. I took everything out, cleaned the tank and equipment with fresh tap water and distilled vinegar and left overnight. The next day, i bought NEW rock, NEW live sand, NEW sump and made water and put it in the tank. I added Fritzzyme and left it for 2 days. My question is, is it safe to add fish after the cycle is complete?
Did the velvet die off with the fresh water and vinegar?
Please help!
Since then, i reset. I took everything out, cleaned the tank and equipment with fresh tap water and distilled vinegar and left overnight. The next day, i bought NEW rock, NEW live sand, NEW sump and made water and put it in the tank. I added Fritzzyme and left it for 2 days. My question is, is it safe to add fish after the cycle is complete?
Did the velvet die off with the fresh water and vinegar?
Please help!
