Vendor question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brew12
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2016
Messages
22,488
Reaction score
57,155
Location
Decatur, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know at R2R we have many amazing coral vendors that deal in collector level SPS's. Do we have any sponsor vendors that deal in beginner level SPS's?
 
cultivated reef and the best customer service around .. wait around for her specials
 
@Gonzo just had a great live sale over the weekend and of course I had to get the Juggernaut monti, not a beginner coral or price for that matter but it will be a great addition to the "New 202 Diesel LPS tank"
Oh but this is totally of the thread sort of.......... picked up a rare Tube nem in a LFS, yellow with black lines on it :rolleyes:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new