Versa just stops using it as kalkstirrer feed pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kzang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kzang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2017
Messages
1,018
Reaction score
735
Rating - 80%
8   2   0
I don’t know why it does it? It goes for like a week or two then it’ll stop. I have it without container size.

Anyway to get it continuously feed without me having to worry about it stopping?

IMG_9121.png
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9123.png
    IMG_9123.png
    55 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_9122.png
    IMG_9122.png
    129.1 KB · Views: 55
Wow finally figured it out. That is really bad UI design.

I had to go to alkalinity smart. Start it. Then go edit it, and change it to continuous.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new