Versa not working

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tankone_511

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Versa stopped working after a month, won't dose...tried to reset calibration and nothing is coming out when motor is spinning. Only when I ran it at full speed it's when I can see fluids coming through, has anyone ran into this? Also tried to replaced the tube connector (out of desperation) since their offices are closed. Appreciate the feedback.

Ryan Avery

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could be a small tear on the clear tube causing it to loose prime. Could also be pulling air from the push connect fitting. See if you have air in the line while it’s spinning

#1Fellowreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Call ETM customer service they will take care of it for you as yes they are limited in staff but I don’t see why they won’t be able to assist you..

Djalexchang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had an issue with mine too, dosed the whole bottle of alkalinity. Would’ve lost the tank if I didn’t notice

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had an issue with mine too, dosed the whole bottle of alkalinity. Would’ve lost the tank if I didn’t notice
I'm trying to imagine how that would happen. Can you elaborate what your settings are? What do you think made it do that?

Djalexchang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to imagine how that would happen. Can you elaborate what your settings are? What do you think made it do that?
I have it to dose 3 mls daily and I guess one day it didn’t sense how much liquid it was pumping and dumped the whole bottle

#1Fellowreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have it to dose 3 mls daily and I guess one day it didn’t sense how much liquid it was pumping and dumped the whole bottle
To me it sounds like the pump probably needs to be calibrated as that’s what happen when it dumped the whole bottle.. Have you tried to recalibrate the pump to make sure it’s pumping the exact amount of liquid you set when you calibrate the pump. Also I have noticed that when performing calibration, if you are going to dose less then 30ml then please calibrate with that minimum of 30ml with 2 minutes or whatever is the default time and quantity that’s setup. If you plan to dose more then 30ml then try to calibrate for maybe 200ml to 300ml especially if you use the pump for auto water change setup. I use mine for AWC and had to calibrate with 300ml over 2 minutes and it’s absolutely worked flawlessly.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 122 81.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.0%
Back