versa pump stopped spinning

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Zaireguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello
i have a versa dosing pump that will stop spinning and when it does i have to spin the rotor to get it moving and then in a few hours it will stop again.can this be sent in for a repair? and if so how do i get a hold of customer service?
thank you
Ron

Derrick0580

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best option is eat the loss and buy the kamoer, went through 3 versas in a year only pushing plain rodi from ato into a kalk stirrer and they are all junk! Ecotech will have you try multiple things to reset it but will continue to fail before they replace it but will also want a receipt showing date of purchase and a cc#. Myself and a few people I know have all went through this already and have sworn off ecotech anything at this point!

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best option is eat the loss and buy the kamoer, went through 3 versas in a year only pushing plain rodi from ato into a kalk stirrer and they are all junk! Ecotech will have you try multiple things to reset it but will continue to fail before they replace it but will also want a receipt showing date of purchase and a cc#. Myself and a few people I know have all went through this already and have sworn off ecotech anything at this point!
Thank you for this. I was seriously thinking about buying a Versa during the 4th of july sale. This just re-enforces why i didnt choose them in the first place. The only reason I came back was because of the fabled MXM module coming out...given that it has been so delayed..the impluse to buy has subsided!!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back