Vertex Cerebra Videos

Wow pretty slick, makes my reefkeeper seem very antiquated
 
These posts are from July and August... Is the cloud up yet? What are you impressions with the unit now that you have had if for a few months? I am deciding whether to buy one tonight.
None of the on line stores have these in stock. They are just going to hold your money. Vertex manufactured 600 beta units for testing. They are all sold and the unit is still in beta. No one knows when the beta testing will be over and Vertex will begin manufacturing again.
 
If you are looking for one. Contact Scott at Aqurium Specility. I know he has three units in stock right now. At least he had them Friday.
 
Ill sell you mine. Includes an extra powerbar, dual float, x2 single floats, probe holder, temp, etc... all not used, except the display unit.
 
Good luck! I ran multiple tanks for a couple of years once. For me it was just too much. I much prefer a single tank/system regardless of size.
 
Pics? How much?
I dont have any other pictures at the moment. It's the basic system. Power bar, headunit and temp probe. I had to get out of the hobby so I'm letting everything go cheap.

IMG_0474.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new