• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Vertex Libra 5.0L Dosing Vessel

TylerHaworth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a pair of dosing vessels for the reefer that has everything... These things are heavy, bulky pieces that hold 5 liters, or just about 1.25 Gallons of liquid. They were absolutely perfect for mixing up and topping off a gallon of alk or calc 2 part solution without any hassle. Also, since Vertex is no more, these are no longer available for purchase brand new... Snag a pair of containers in great condition today!

These originally retailed for $80 each, I am asking $75 + shipping for the pair. I haven't boxed them up yet, but each individual box is about 17x7x7 so these will not be cheap to send out, likely somewhere around $30-$40 depending on your distance from 25504.

jinibnh.jpg

OP
OP
T

TylerHaworth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cannot edit post, but I could not find a box to fit the original packaging that wasn't absolutely huge and prohibitively expensive.

Therefore, I am not including the original boxes with the vessels. The box they are currently packed in is 20"x13"x10" and weighs about 8 pounds.

As stated in OP, I am shipping from 25504, so you can calculate your own shipping cost or feel free to shoot me your ZIP and I will gladly get the quote.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back