• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Vertex Omega 180i Skimmer

Preyou

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After adding another 40 gallons to my display, I have just purchased a larger skimmer. Now I need to sell my Omega 180i to help finance my purchase. It is broken in and churns out a full cup of the nastiest gunk you could imagine every week. I will make sure that whomever purchases this skimmer gets a beautifully cleaned and vinegar bathed piece delivered to their door with the utmost care. I would offer pictures, but the skimmer is still in full service until my new skimmer arrives later this week. Pictures will follow as soon as the new one gets installed.

$300 includes shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states.... $250 if you pick it up in FL and save me from having to mess with packing it up and shipping it.

OP
OP
Preyou

Preyou

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately I am about four hours away. I will be in Orlando on Saturday if you want to meet up though....

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 28 30.4%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 22 23.9%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 23 25.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back