• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Vertex Omega 180i Skimmer

Preyou

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2014
Messages
574
Reaction score
360
Location
Florida's Space Coast
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After adding another 40 gallons to my display, I have just purchased a larger skimmer. Now I need to sell my Omega 180i to help finance my purchase. It is broken in and churns out a full cup of the nastiest gunk you could imagine every week. I will make sure that whomever purchases this skimmer gets a beautifully cleaned and vinegar bathed piece delivered to their door with the utmost care. I would offer pictures, but the skimmer is still in full service until my new skimmer arrives later this week. Pictures will follow as soon as the new one gets installed.

$300 includes shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states.... $250 if you pick it up in FL and save me from having to mess with packing it up and shipping it.
 
Unfortunately I am about four hours away. I will be in Orlando on Saturday if you want to meet up though....
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new