Vertex omega 180i

  • Thread starter Thread starter knadef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

knadef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Casa
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening everyone. I was given a Vertex Omega 180i skimmer as a gift, but it's missing the pump. How can I fix this? I'm also missing the venturi support that was attached to the pump.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new