Very excite! New scoly!

WOOT!!! Awesome man!
 
Very Excite!

borat-high-five.jpg
 
I got a pre-picture...and I have to say it is one nice looking scoly!!! I am even thinking of trying another one, just because this one is sooooo nice.
 
What ever happened to the scolly you cut in half?

Awhile ago a Tiger Cowrie knocked both halves upside down, they have been recooperating nice, but I thought they were so gone....

Me too, going over budget in 2010-)
Me too.... haha! Let's see yours man!

Did you find a suitcase full of money you have been buying like crazy :) lol
Lol, is that what those numbers are in the checkout? ;)
 
I got a pre-picture...and I have to say it is one nice looking scoly!!! I am even thinking of trying another one, just because this one is sooooo nice.

Trying yet another one?! GOOD! Scolys are just so sweet and addicting....
 
Well here we go. First and second photo no adjustments period. Third photo some exposure adjustments to try and show the gold and red stripes in it :nerd:
Also included the one I cut in half for you Rob :smile:
Healing nicely from my stupid snail incident.....

DSC_0297.jpg


DSC_0297-1.jpg


DSC_0296.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new