Very nice rainbow bubble tip anemone for sale!

Cassian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Messages
2,389
Reaction score
1,710
Location
MO
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! I have one of the splits from my mother rainbow bubble tip anemone for sale. This is a super colorful nem with a green disc, and tentacles that fade from bright red to bright orange. The disc itself also has “Star speckling”, or little white dots, which I was told is uncommon. Also has a light green foot. This split is about 3 inches wide when expanded and is a natural split.

Asking $150 SHIPPED. great price on a great nem. Dm or comment below to claim

pics below.

AA22A355-8FB0-4BA9-A147-202023B9291C.jpeg

9B42B144-8DBC-4240-9A85-C62593536FF8.jpeg

CA6CB1BE-759D-4557-9393-5692C0448DEA.jpeg
 
Bump
 
Morning bump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new