Very positive transaction with TLECLUYSE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zero_Cool
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zero_Cool

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2022
Messages
5,246
Reaction score
10,160
Location
Memphis
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just a quick note regarding a great transaction with TLECLUYSE

Excellent communication
Fast responses
Faster shipment
Items were exactly as described

Thank you for making my first buying experience on R2R a great one.

How do I leave a positive feedback score for them?
 
If you click on the numbers next to "Review score" under their name it takes you to another page with a post feedback button and you can leave them a positive review from there.
 
Thank you. I have identified that a member must be registered for atleast 30 days before being allowed to leave feedback. I have to wait 10 more days as I am still new.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new