Vibrant and daily water changes

elcapitan1993

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2021
Messages
819
Reaction score
334
Location
white city
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I do daily automatic water changes (1.5 gallons) on my 90 gallon with 20 gallon sump, I have a bad GHA outbreak and bought vibrant, my question is will the daily water changes make the vibrant less effective or not effective at all? Has anyone used vibrant while doing daily water changes with success? I want to make sure I don’t waste a 40$ bottle of vibrant
 
I do daily automatic water changes (1.5 gallons) on my 90 gallon with 20 gallon sump, I have a bad GHA outbreak and bought vibrant, my question is will the daily water changes make the vibrant less effective or not effective at all? Has anyone used vibrant while doing daily water changes with success? I want to make sure I don’t waste a 40$ bottle of vibrant
Yes- cease the daily changes for at least a week allowing vibrant to work
 
Ok I will, should I Dose it again since I have been doing daily water changes for four days now after dosing the vibrant?
Yes and also, it’s been a while since I used vibrant but I always dosed at 80% of recommended
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new