Vibrant and UV sterilizer use ?

Welcome to Reef2Reef

Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move
 
Hello & Welcome!
IMG_1906.jpeg
 
Be real…are all these welcome posts just automated bots?

This post is 4 years old and the OP hasn’t been here in 2.5 years
 
welcome33.gif
 
I think indirect sunlight is causing my alge and clean up crew in the other stuff kind of helps but sometimes it gets out of hand what would you recommend
Most of these additives are alternatives and often not a solution.
If tank is at or near a window, this is a good part of issue. Cleaners are great but often cant keep up with growth when the tank gets sun and UV rays/indirect light from windows.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! My advice is to discontinue the use of Vibrant.

Clownfish.gif
 
Be real…are all these welcome posts just automated bots?

This post is 4 years old and the OP hasn’t been here in 2.5 years


The worst is when someone posts a question in the welcome section, but then everyone just spam greets without even reading the question.

…I bet if I made a welcome post, everyone will greet me without batting an eye that I am not even new.

I’ll probably do it as an experiment. What do you think? Should I do it for funsies?
 
Last edited:
Haha.

Now why did you resurrect a dead thread? That’s insane! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 
You’re too prominent and well known.
I realized my limitations once the responses started rolling in. It’s a blessing and curse. :grinning-face-with-sweat:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new