Video tips and tricks

  • Thread starter Thread starter mpoletti
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mpoletti

Just a drunkard
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
3,324
Reaction score
75
Location
Sacramento, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With getting a new camera, I have finally got around to making a video of my reef. Now I need to make it better :)

What are some easy tips and tricks to settings, shooting, editing and posting videos of our tanks.

Thanks and Happy reefing in the new decade :)
 
Anyone use a program besides iMovie?

I loaded a video to facebook and the HD was great, but the you tube was distorted. Any help?

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new