View .etg file in EcoSmart Live

  • Thread starter Thread starter Justdrew
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Justdrew

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2011
Messages
1,883
Reaction score
1,773
Location
Las Vegas, NV
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should I be able to view an .etg file in ecosmart live to see the settings if I have never connected a radion to the ecosmart program on my computer. I have 3 Radions, but they all run off my Apex and were set up like that from the beginning. I am exploring the WWC radion files but haven’t been able to view them. Let me know if there is a way.
Thanks
Drew
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new